Water is precious and in short supply. Traditional car wash technology is also harmful to the environment and wastes hundreds of litres of precious water in every wash.
At Pop's we use an environmentally friendly, waterless car washing system that is a cost-effective and time-saving alternative to the traditional and now outdated car wash. Our process, working by hand, takes about 45 minutes to wash and wax your car leaving a velvet smooth and protective wax covering that doesn’t damage paintwork, keeping it cleaner and protected for longer.
• 100% environmentally friendly.
• 100% natural and soluble cleaning agents. Zero ‘toxic runoff’ or water pollution.
• All-in-one vehicle wash, wax, protection and polish faster than a traditional wash.
• Each car wash saves up to 200 litres of water.
• Only natural wax from the Carnauba Palm. This incredible eco-friendly product ensures a shiny finish which doesn’t damage the vehicle’s paint.
• UV paintwork protection without discolouration. Our wax isn’t sensitive to temperatures like other wax which becomes sticky, attracting dust and insects.
Waterless? How …
The waterless car wash system works by simply spraying on, wiping off and buffing to a shine. The waterless car wash lifts the dirt from the vehicle using a process of emulsification; the spray breaks down the dirt into molecules, surrounds and coats these, lifting them off the surface.